Our free cymbal plugin features ultra-realistic sound through physical modeling. Use MIDI notes to trigger the in-built exciter and change tip hardness and bell intensity parameters. For added realism the MIDI triggered values can be adjusted with a probability curve. The exciter feeds into a waveguide resonator algorithm which lets you change tuning, decay and damping.
64-bit VST3 and AU plug-in. Requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
Minimum System :
- Memory: 4 GB RAM, we recommend at least 8 GB.
- Free disk space for installation : ~25MB
- Mac OS 10.12 and greater (M1 / Apple Silicon processors are compatible)
- Windows 10 (other versions untested)
- Linux (64 bit Intel/AMD processors, tested in Ubuntu 21.04 and 21.10, there is no reason why it wouldn’t run on any other distro/version)
Plugin Hosts / Digital Audio Workstations
Any VirtualStudioTechnology v3 or AudioUnit compatible plugin host should work. We have tested:
- Ableton Live 10.1 and greater
- Bitwig 3.3 and greater (earlier versions untested)
- Reaper 6.28 and greater (earlier versions untested)
- Ardour 6.5 and greater
- Cubase (user reported it working)
- PlogueBidule (user reported it working)
- FL Studio (user reported it working)
- Cakewalk by BandLab (PRO version: see below how to configure Cakewalk)
- MOTU Digital Performer
- Apple GarageBand and Logic
- Other DAWs or plugin hosts which support VST3 plugins should work but are not tested. Reports are welcome.
What isn’t working
The audio sidechain of the PRO version is not working due to an incomplete VST3 support in
- Presonus Studio One
More details on the system requirements
Discuss and ask questions on our forum in the EXC!TE CYMBAL category!
There are no reviews yet.